Doctor insights on:
Purple Spots On Upper Legs Symptoms
After running, i get clusters of 3-6 purple spots that are 1-3 mm in diameter on my legs. No pain. No other symptoms. Is this normal?
How long are my legs going to stay red from a bad sunburn its already been 4 days and they almost look purple in spots ?
Sun Burn: After sun exposure, skin may turn red in as little as 30 minutes but most often takes 2 to 6 hours. Pain is usually most extreme 6 to 48 hours after exposure. The burn continues to develop for 24 to 72 hours, occasionally followed by peeling skin in 3 to 8 days. Some peeling and itching may continue for several weeks as well as the redness. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I get two purple spots on my lower left leg after competitive sports, which i haven't done for 3 years now. Been happening for 2 months. Any ideas?
I have red little dots on my legs and purple spots after getting a little sunburn and going tanning, its been a week and they havent went away...
Tender skin on my leg that starts to itch, thn turns to bright purple spots all up my thigh with deep black bruising. What is it?
Hi i'm 19 years old and I have white spots all over my arms and today i just found purple bluey spots on the back of my legs could you please help?
What cause itching on both legs & turns purple/brown dime size spots in 19 yrDermatology thinks it's allergy? It comes & goes, new spots. Over a month
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Purple spots on legs symptoms
- Purple spots on upper belly symptoms
- Purple spots on upper arms symptoms
- Rash and red spots on upper right leg symptoms
- Rash and red spots on my upper leg symptoms
- Purple spots on lower right leg symptoms
- Purple spots on my lower legs symptoms
- Purple spots on my upper leg
- Purple spots on my upper leg symptoms