Doctor insights on:
Purple Spots On Stomach
I've developed these light purple spots on my upper right stomach. Only 2 about the size of a dimr. What might this be?
See a doctor: it best to get them checked out by a doctor. ...Read more
About 1 week ago i developed purple red spots all over my legs , stomach and buttocks. I was taking azithromycin for URI when it began.?
Why are my veins bursting under my skin? There is a big spot on my stomach that is red, purple, and black. It burns so bad
Spot of redness/purple in the right lower section of the abdomen. As i press it, i feel like a little buble/sphere inside which hurts. Should i worry?
Normal : With the lack of a clinical exam, i would like to call those spots the terminal end of blood vessels. However if they are new spots that you have never seen before, then you may need to have them checked by a dentist. Some common allergies may be expressed by splotches. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Purple spots on lower left stomach
- Purple spots on lower stomach
- Purple spots on left side stomach
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Purple spots on upper stomach
- Purple spots on lower stomach symptoms
- Purple spots on right upper stomach
- Purple spots on my breast symptoms
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online