Doctor insights on:
Purple Spots On Skin On Face Symptoms
Could low dose asa therapy cause you to bruise more easily and to develop purple spots on skin? I am also on HRT and lotrel for hypertension.
Yes: That is a common effect of low dose Aspirin due to the inhibition of blood platelets. If your hypertension is well controlled it can still happen but is more likely if not controlled. As one gets older the skin gets thinner and capillaries get more fragile and tear easier which makes these bruises appear more often. ...Read more
I had a bad fall and my lower back locked on me. Now I have purple, reddish spots on skin in the same place it's locked. What is that?
Tiny blood spots on skin (about the size of a pin head or smaller, on face above lip). What are they, why are they here & how do I get rid of them?
See Dermatologist: You need to have the dark spots evaluated to determine what they are, then they can be treated properly. Most dark spots are ok but should never be taken for granted. See your skin doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Purple spots on face muscle symptoms
- Rash and red spots on skin on face symptoms
- Purple spots on my breast symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Purple spots on my tongue symptoms
- Purple spots on inner thigh symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on face skin symptoms
- Purple spots on my feet symptoms
- Talk to a dermatologist online