Doctor insights on:
Purple Spots On Right Upper Stomach
I've developed these light purple spots on my upper right stomach. Only 2 about the size of a dimr. What might this be?
See a doctor: it best to get them checked out by a doctor. ...Read more
About 1 week ago i developed purple red spots all over my legs , stomach and buttocks. I was taking azithromycin for URI when it began.?
Spot of redness/purple in the right lower section of the abdomen. As i press it, i feel like a little buble/sphere inside which hurts. Should i worry?
Why are my veins bursting under my skin? There is a big spot on my stomach that is red, purple, and black. It burns so bad
Ouch-it really hurts: External hemorrhoids are basically varicose-vein, and when thombosed (clotted) it sure can cause much pain in the _ _ _. This is easy excised in the office, if you r doc does it, which can relief your pain quickly. If not, topical steroid mixed with Lidocaine such as anapram can help quite a bit. Increase fibers and fluid, avoid straining, and minimize prolonged sitting. Consult doc. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Purple spots on upper right back
- Purple spots on left upper stomach
- Purple spots on upper abdomen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Purple spots on upper arm
- Purple spots on right clavicle
- Purple spots on right thigh
- Purple spots on right arm
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online