Doctor insights on:
Purple Spots On Right Clavicle
Get checked: May be an irritated taste bud, may be an irritation, either way this should be evaluated by a dentist and then possibly an oral surgeon if the dentist cannot determine why it is there. ...Read more
The toxin does that: Wasp bites can be very serious, but that is usually within a few minutes of having been bitten. At this point, you should only need anti-itch medicine or pain medicine if need be. The effects that you are describing will gradually go away. The wasp injects a toxin that you body has to clear. ...Read more
Red spots appeared on my body then turned purple a few days later and it's still there 3 weeks later! what could it be?
I had a bad fall and my lower back locked on me. Now I have purple, reddish spots on skin in the same place it's locked. What is that?
Deep 1" heel cut closed about 3 weeks ago. Wound is mostly pink but some purple and black spots came up below the skin, no pain or disch, is it normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Purple spots on right thigh
- Purple spots on right arm
- Purple spots on right wrist
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Purple spots on right hand
- Purple spots on right ankle
- Purple spots on right foot
- Purple spots on right breast
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free