Doctor insights on:
Purple Spots On Clavicle
The toxin does that: Wasp bites can be very serious, but that is usually within a few minutes of having been bitten. At this point, you should only need anti-itch medicine or pain medicine if need be. The effects that you are describing will gradually go away. The wasp injects a toxin that you body has to clear. ...Read more
Red spots appeared on my body then turned purple a few days later and it's still there 3 weeks later! what could it be?
I had a bad fall and my lower back locked on me. Now I have purple, reddish spots on skin in the same place it's locked. What is that?
Deep 1" heel cut closed about 3 weeks ago. Wound is mostly pink but some purple and black spots came up below the skin, no pain or disch, is it normal?
Ouch-it really hurts: External hemorrhoids are basically varicose-vein, and when thombosed (clotted) it sure can cause much pain in the _ _ _. This is easy excised in the office, if you r doc does it, which can relief your pain quickly. If not, topical steroid mixed with Lidocaine such as anapram can help quite a bit. Increase fibers and fluid, avoid straining, and minimize prolonged sitting. Consult doc. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Red spots in clavicle
- Purple spots on eyelid stress
- Swollen tonsils with purple spots
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red and purple spots on thigh
- Purple spots on elbows and knees
- Small purple spots on thighs
- Purple spots on lower gums
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free