Doctor insights on:
Purple Spots On Biceps
I have a purple spot on my right bicep the size of an eraser head. I don't recall hitting it on anything. Doesn't hurt. Been there 3 or 4 days.ideas?
Unlikely dangerous: Unlikely to be anything to be concerned about if it has only been there a few days. Will likely vanish on it's own. If it persists or worsens, have someone look at it. ...Read more
Only a hands on-: -exam as well as visual exam could tell U. With out pictures& more history as 2 when appeared, itchy, painful & more needs 2 B considered. ...Read more
I have had red spots on my legs for 2 weeks. they don't itch but some have started to split open and turn black. some have spread to under my biceps?
The toxin does that: Wasp bites can be very serious, but that is usually within a few minutes of having been bitten. At this point, you should only need anti-itch medicine or pain medicine if need be. The effects that you are describing will gradually go away. The wasp injects a toxin that you body has to clear. ...Read more
Red spots appeared on my body then turned purple a few days later and it's still there 3 weeks later! what could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Purple spots on eyelid stress
- Swollen tonsils with purple spots
- Purple spots on my buttocks
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Purple spots on elbows and knees
- Small purple spots on thighs
- Purple spots on lower gums
- Seeing purple spots in vision
- Itchy red spots on biceps