Doctor insights on:
Purple Discoloration On The Buttocks And Legs
Several sore red spots are appearing on my legs and buttocks, and are leaving behind purple marks that wont go away, what could this be?
Livedo reticularis in thighs, knees red/purple like blood pooling, lower legs very white. LR spreading, now in buttocks and upper arms. Vascular?
About 1 week ago i developed purple red spots all over my legs , stomach and buttocks. I was taking azithromycin for URI when it began.?
I have 2 reddish purple blotches on my leg after I had scratched there. they are smooth and only hurt when I scratch by mistake. Been there for 1 year?
See a dermatologist: It will save you time. Most of the time, they can look at the lesion and make a diagnosis. If not, they can biopsy. While the same can be said of an internal medicine or family practice doctor, the ability of a dermatologist to look at, identify, and potentially treat or further workup will save you in terms of time and possibly money. I would discuss with your primary care doctor also, first. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I got bit by what i'm assuming is a spider. In 3 different areas on my leg, they started out pinkish & now it's day 3 and their a little reddish purple and hardening. What should I do? I took pics as well.
I do single leg lunges and side lunges to stretch. Now feeling left back just above my left buttocks is paining. Should i stop? What do I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Rash on back of legs and buttocks
- I have a dull pain and cramp on my left leg from the thigh to my feet
- Hives on buttocks and legs
- Red itchy bumps on buttocks and legs
- Purple discoloration on legs
- Rash on arms legs and buttocks
- Arm and leg on the same side feel tired
- Baby rash on buttocks and legs
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free