Doctor insights on:
Pulsating Feeling In Lower Abdomen
For a week I have been having a throbbing or pulsating feeling in my lower abdomen, closer to my ovaries than appendix. It isn't painful! HELP
Could be gas: Most likely spasm as gas passing through, maybe even kidney/ureteral stone. Pain? Bleeding? Fever? Duration? Bowel habit? Urinary issues? Back pain? Constant or comes and goes? Other factors like previous surgery, inflammatory/gyn issues could lead to adhesions(internal scars) which can cause issues. Hernias? Ongoing, acute, above factors, or other issues- see your doc. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I'm expecting my period to come some time between the 15th -20th i keep feeling bubbles in my lower abdomen & throbbing feeling in my vagina.Pregnant?
I felt that my lower abdomen pulsate for a few seconds twice today...But no pain..Just throbbing what is it?Im afraid it myt be anuerysm?Pls help...
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Feeling of heaviness in lower abdomen
- Warm feeling in the lower abdomen
- Heavy feeling in lower abdomen in pregnancy
- Cold feeling in lower abdomen
- Feeling bubbles in lower abdomen
- Bubbly feeling in lower abdomen
- Uncomfortable feeling in lower abdomen
- Hot feeling in lower abdomen
- Vibration feeling in lower abdomen