Doctor insights on:
Pulmozyme Side Effects
Insomnia, jitters: Allegra d contains 2 drugs. Fexofenadine usually has few side effects, but can be drying to the nasal membranes and mouth, and can have side effects, so check further if you have some. The d portion, on the other hand, is sudafed, and it commonly causes jitters, insomnia, fast heart rate, nausea and headache. It can raise the blood pressure and cause arrhythmias. ...Read more
Similar to others: Methadone side effects are a matter of research for numerous scientists. If the dosage of the medicine is correct, then there are no risks of kidney, heart, liver, lungs or any type of failure. A number of common Methadone side effects include constipation, skin rash, water retention, dizziness, weakness, extreme sweating and flushing and in some circumstances erectile dysfunction. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of pulmozyme
- Pulmozyme allergy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pulmozyme patient tracheostomy
- Is it safe to take pulmozyme while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Side effects
- What are the side effects of anapsique?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free