Doctor insights on:
Puffy Eye Bags
Dermatochalasis: Or baggy eyelids, are aging lid changes that may occur with higher frequency in families with history of this. There's not much that can be done with medication, but it is common for some people to have cosmetic eyelid surgery to reduce these. This procedure is called a blepharoplasty. Make sure a qualified ocular plastics surgeon performs this type of surgery. ...Read more
I have puffy, heavy eyes/eye bags that make me look sick. I have always had them to a degree, but they seem to be worsening. Cosmetic or med concern?
How could i lighten dark circles & treat puffy eyelids/under eye bags that are usually worse in the morning?
Puffy Eyes in am: To decrease puffy eyes, sleep with an extra pillow or two to raise your head well above the level of your heart. Also, taking an oral decongestant or using a nasal steroid spray may decrease congestion of blood vessels around the eyes - the cause of the puffiness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My eye bags are perpectually puffy and nothing seems to work. Can you please suggest some help? Thanks!
Need more info...: Depending on your age, anatomy, and a number of other factors, you may be a candidate for an operation such as a midface lift. This smooths the transition between the lower eyelids and the cheeks. You really need a personal evaluation from a plastic or facial plastic surgeon to define the problem in your case and then explore possible solutions. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Graves disease cause puffy bags under eyes
- What are the causes of swollen eye bags?
- Best under eye treatment for bags
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of under eye bags with supplements?
- Chamomile tea bags swollen eye
- What are causes sudden under eye puffiness?
- Is there a way that i can get a bug bite puffiness to go away on the eye?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free