Doctor insights on:
Pu Coming Infected
With what?: Cats carry bacteria in their mouths which can infect people, their stools may carry toxoplasmosis and other parasites but the cat seldom is affected adversely by these or shows symptoms. If you are concerned about what could be transmitted to you either get rid of the animal or have a veterinarian examine and test for risk-factors. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Skin infection: Without seeing this infection i would discuss hygeine and keeping the ring clean. But, if antibiotics do not help then the temporary removal of the ring may be warranted until the infection is fully treated. ...Read more
Worsening.: Most wounds will appear a bit red as they heal. If this redness begins to expand, or if the area becomes progressively more tender or painful, an infection may be present. Other signs of infection include swelling of the tissue around the wound, drainage from the wound, and a fever or feeling ill. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The Hose Knows: Same as anything that might get infected: swelling, redness, pain (constant or throbbing),discharge (clear or soupy),bad odor and, in this case, a complete absence of desire to use the member for anything other than as a conduit for urine. It's easily treated with good hygiene and an antibiotic if serious enough. So, let's get that wizzer back into action. Go see the surgeon who did it ASAP. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Baby exposed to infected amniotic fluid
- Can i prevent sarcoidosis from coming back?
- How can i care of an infected body piercing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does intrauterine aspiration of infected amniotic fluid cause neonatal pneumonia?
- Group b streptococcal infection infant infected with group b strep in past
- How long does excoriations associated with infected insect bites last?
- How long does rash associated with infected insect bites last?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online