Doctor insights on:
Pt Or Ot For Arm Symptoms
I had a TFCC repair a little over a year ago. Should I be okay to use normal arm crutches? My OT seams to think I might not be ready.
Occupational therapy is a type of physical therapy to improve one's engagement of activities of daily living and their occupation. It includes reintroducing daily tasks of living including physical and mental task to help one improve a type of disability. Hand therapy is also a ...Read more
I have a small hard mass inside my left arm below my bicep only a dull pain when I toich ot..What might this be?
Broken twist and arm cast for 11 weeks. Doc recommended a second surgery so i could have full use of my wrist. Now ot says less than 45 degree. ?
Undet extreme sress.Having upper back, neck and upper left arm pain.Not s.O.B, no naseau ot vomiting.Bp is 123/78.Pulse ox 96_98.Hrart attack?
Could the combination of acupuncture and occupational therapy help relieve damaged nerves in an arm?
Is cerv traction good for a neck like mine with so many issues. Symptoms are getting pretty bad. Neck pain arm pain and tingling pt 24 visit idnt hlp?
It MAY be an option: There is no "one size fits all" in terms of answers. Many people can carry on with this sort of neck first off--- I don't really know what your cervical spine looks like. Can you upload a .pdf of the test reports? Would even be sweeter if you can send us the DIGITAL FILE of the MRI/MRA. ...Read more
What are symptoms of spinal cord compression? Neck and shoulder have been tight but improving with pt and mt. Dull sensation down 1 arm and leg .
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning sensation in arm or leg symptoms
- What is the best treatment for broken arm or leg?
- Itchy red spots on arm or leg symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Different pregnancy symptoms for boy or girl
- Tiny white bumps on leg or arm symptoms
- White spots on leg or arm symptoms
- Herbal treatment for broken arm or leg
- Talk to a occupational medicine specialist online for free