Doctor insights on:
Yes, for most: Pseudoephedrine like any other medication has benefits and risks. It is a good nasal decongestant. The problem lies in the side effects that some people experience and the unfortunate reality that other have taken to use it to make an illegal drug (meth). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on dosage: The bottles are usually labelled as to how long they last. 60 mg is marketed to last 4 to 6 hours, 120 mg 12 hours, and 240 mg all day. The generics may not work as a sustained release tablet as well as brand name drugs here. Pseudophedrine can cause palpitations, jitteriness, insomnia, and high blood pressure. By about age 40 i tell most people not to take it with any regularity. ...Read more
PsudoEphedrine: Sold as decongestion. Often hypes up many patients, fast heart beat, elevated bp, and as such an agent certainly could affect appetitive. Really should read side effects and contraindications on box. You had to sign for this med.? Why, druggies use it as base ingredient for met-ice methamphetamine . Older pts should avoid this decongestant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pseudoephedrine withdrawal symptoms
- Can i take pseudoephedrine and phenylephrine together?
- Can you take benadryl with pseudoephedrine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do shakes for alcohol withdrawal last?
- How long do sertraline withdrawal symptoms last?
- Withdrawal method during ovulation
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online