Doctor insights on:
Pseudoephedrine And Hydrocodone
Yes, for most: Pseudoephedrine like any other medication has benefits and risks. It is a good nasal decongestant. The problem lies in the side effects that some people experience and the unfortunate reality that other have taken to use it to make an illegal drug (meth). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hydrocodone or dihydrocodeinone is a semi-synthetic opioid derived from two naturally occurring opiates: Codeine or thebaine. It is an orally active narcotic analgesic and antitussive. It is available in tablet, capsule, and syrup form. It is used to treat moderate to severe pain or as an antitussive to treat cough. Hydrocodone affects pain by ...Read more
I was just prescribed with hydrocodone for pain in my ear, and i'm unsure about what it will do to me. How will it exactly affect me?
In general less pain: Hydrocodone will provide modest relief of mild-moderate pain, and usually doesn't cause many other issues. It can be constipating, and some people get nausea with it. If taken in large enough doses for long enough, it can cause physical dependency. Your doctor should try to discover the cause of the pain, and to treat that directly. ...Read more
I have a headache going on day three, i take topamax to prevent and hydrocodone for the pain, imitrix no longer works, should I go to the er?
Hydrocodone: Usually onset is anywhere from 30-45min.Get a more detailed answer ›
Phenylephrine: It is safe to combine phenylephrine with Pseudoephedrine generally if you do not have high blood pressure. But, combining the two may increase your pulse, may create palpitations (sensation of heart flipping), or raise your blood pressure. Insomnia may also be associated with using the two together. They are both stimulants that shrink blood vessels. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of pseudoephedrine and hydrocodone
- Can i take pseudoephedrine and phenylephrine together?
- Can you take ibuprofen and hydrocodone together?
- Is it dangerous to take muscle relaxants and hydrocodone together?
- Clarinase loratadine and pseudoephedrine
- Is there a difference between benadryl and pseudoephedrine?
- Acetaminophen and hydrocodone
- Pseudoephedrine and triprolidine
- Talk to a anesthesiologist online for free