Doctor insights on:
Protein Shakes During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I consume flaxseed oil and protein powder usually soy protein. Is that safe at any pregnancy stage?
Probably OK: would need to know exact ingredientsGet a more detailed answer ›
Yes: As long as you don't have any form of diabetes, juice bar smoothies are safe in moderation during pregnancy I would avoid the sugar-free kind as they contain artificial sweeteners that aren't well studied in pregnancy. I would also make sure they contain real fruit juice. Best wishes! ...Read more
Loosing weight due to morning sickness, 8 weeks pregnancy. Strong aversion to any food! Could eat 2 bread slices and whey protein shake. Very worried.
Having protein in urine due to lupus. Does drinking protein shakes (to gain muscle for exercise) affect the protein activity ?
Want to do gm (general motors) diet for fat loss , so need to ask that can I take any protein shakes during that diet ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Protein shakes safe during pregnancy
- Protein shakes in pregnancy
- Are special k protein shakes safe in pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Protein in blood during pregnancy
- Is protein in urine normal during pregnancy?
- Sugar and protein in urine during pregnancy
- 1 protein in urine during pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online