Doctor insights on:
Protein S Free
Is any brand of birth control pill safe for someone with a Protein S deficiency, in treating PCOS?
I just received some test results back that said my protein c is high, protein s is low my pai-1 is high, my chloride is high and my co2 is low?
Clot risk.: A high protein c has no significance, only low. A low protein s, like protein c, is a risk for having abnormal blood clots or pregancy complications. Protein c and s cooperate to dissolve blood clots. Pai-1 blocks the clot dissolving pathway, so a high level also is a risk for abnormal clots. A high chloride and low co2 are part of the salts in the blood that are regulated by the kidneys. ...Read more
I am diagnosed with protein S deficiency. My total level was 75,and the free protein S level was 32 Can someone help me understand this condition. ?
Tests for clotting: People whose blood tends to clot excessively can have deep vein thrombosis (clots in veins in the legs or abdomen) or pulmonary emboli (clots that travel to the lungs). A deficiency of protein c or protein s, among other things, can cause excess clotting. Tests for protein c or s are used to diagnose levels of these proteins in the blood. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Protein s antigen and free
- Thyroxine t4 free direct s
- Is optimum nutrition protein powder 100 gold standard gluten free?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Protein c and s deficiency
- Along with asthma and protein's factor v laiden def blood clots
- Protein's elevation
- Fat free high protein foods
- Talk to a hematologist online for free