Doctor insights on:
Prostatitis Any Advice Symptoms
PROSTATITIS: It can be tough, stress reduction and strict restrictions in the diet along with increased urine production with fluid intake can be helpful. Sometimes Botox injections can be helpful if there are severe voiding symptoms or Flomax type meds. Pelvic floor rehab has been used in the past also. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Prostatitis is the swelling and inflammation of the prostate gland, which is a gland located beneath the bladder in men. Prostatitis usually results in painful and difficult urination, and there may be flu-like symptoms present. There are many causes of prostatitis, one of ...Read more
Male 42 runner. Low wbcs (3.3x10e3/µl), testosterone (516ng/dl), chronic kidney infection, possible prostatitis, swollen lymph nodes in neck, respiratory infection, low fatigue. Advice on treatment?
Complex: Not at all sure that all of these signs and symptoms are related. Rather than trying to diagnose yourself you should choose a good pcp and stick with them. Cannot advise treatment without a diagnosis and no diagnosis without history, physical and results of all lab tests. Hope you get better soon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Urinary issues: Most patients have urinary issues such as burning with urination, frequent urination, and urgency. Since the disease is so variable, the severity of the disease is different in each person. If not treated adequately, it can cause perineal pressure, testicular pressure, and painful ejaculation. ...Read more
Highly variable: Depends upon the inciting factors, the organism and the treatment. At age 29 you should clear up fairly promptly and not recur without a good reason. If you do, see a urologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Any symptoms of anemia
- Does strep throat symptoms occur in any stds?
- Are the symptoms of a pinguecula bad any permanent problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Any herbal supplements vertigo symptoms
- Do you have any symptoms the first month of pregnancy?
- How are the symptoms of prostate cancer and prostatitis different?
- I have a hard time falling asleep at night any advice for me would be great
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online