Doctor insights on:
Prostate Stimulation Sex Cause
Not related: No reason why it should.Get a more detailed answer ›
The prostate is a gland that lies at the base of the bladder and surrounding a segment of urethra. It secretes a milky fluid that is discharged by excretory ducts into the urethra during the emission of semen. It is clinically important because enlargement of the prostate with age, and prostate cancer are two common ...Read more
No: I'm not aware of any problems, unless you are too agressive and injury your penis. There is a refractory period after orgasm such that you may not be able to perform for some hours afterward. This refractory period gets longer with age, but masturbation help keep the system functioning. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: Prostate enlargement is generally a part of the aging process. ...Read more
No, there has been..: No. There has been no known proven study to address this concern as far as what I have read and studied over the past 45 yrs. Of course, some controversy for something is always present by realizing: behind what we know always hides a lot of what we still don't know. ...Read more
Prostatitis: Potentially but i doubt your going to find a scientific study to verify this... ...Read more
Can pcos or hormonal imbalance cause bleeding after clitoral masturbation or stimulation, no penetration in virgin?
Cancer ; STDs: Nope. Not in any way.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is prostate cancer caused by prostate stimulation?
- Anal sex cause prostate
- Anal sex cause prostate infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could having anal sex cause a prostate infection
- What r d symptoms of prostate over sex is one of the causes or under sex?
- Stimulation of the vagus nerve causes
- Sex condoms make prostate will
- Talk to a urologist online for free