Doctor insights on:
This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification. It lies below the diaphragm in the abdominal-pelvic region of the abdomen. It produces bile, an alkaline compound which aids in digestion via the emulsification of ...Read more
Prostate Medication: Treats an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or bph) in men and causes hair growth in male pattern baldness. It may be used alone or in combination with other medicines such as an alpha-blocker (doxazosin, cardura®) to treat bph. This medicine is a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a liver laceration?
- How long will you live with stage 4 liver cancer?
- How can you reduce sgpt level and improve fatty liver?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is apple cider vinegar bad for your liver?
- How long can a person live after being diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver?
- Increased parenchymal echogenicity of liver
- Fatty liver
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free