Doctor insights on:
Proscar And Pregnancy
Prostate Medication: Treats an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or bph) in men and causes hair growth in male pattern baldness. It may be used alone or in combination with other medicines such as an alpha-blocker (doxazosin, cardura®) to treat bph. This medicine is a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Maybe: I am not familiar with proscar, but the only thing i know of that will help scar appearance is topical silicone. In the past we have used silicone sheets to put on scars, but now there are many different types of silicone preparations out there in the drug stores. I recommend scar guard. You paint it on twice a day. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Did you have implantation bleeding and a negative pregnancy test
- Pregnancy after uterine ablation and tubal ligation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you hurt in the lower back and hip in early signs of pregnancy?
- How can you tell the difference between an ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy?
- Is your cervix low and open in the early stages of pregnancy?
- Missed period fatigue and negative pregnancy test
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free