Doctor insights on:
Prosacea gel: Prosacea gel has the homeopathic remedy sulphur in it, at a potency of 1x. In general, homeopathic remedies are very safe in pregnancy. Please know that this may or may not be the remedy you need for a facial rash in pregnancy, since it differs from rosacea. (chloasma vs rosacea.) also there are paraben additives in this particular product that i wouldn't want on my face even if not pregnant. ...Read more
Can I use the following topical: Prosacea Rosacea Treatment Gel, if I have a Sulfa/Bactrim Allergy? Sulfer is an ingerdient listed on the box, is that the same thing?
Yes: Avoid topical sulfa also. There are other creams or lotions not containing sulfa yet at least as effective. However sulfate or sulfite are not the same and needs not be avoided. ...Read more
Wasake gel: Wasake gel is a derivative of silica gel which is a non-toxic substance. Unless eaten in substantial quantities, it is unlikely to cause harm, but rather will be passed unchanged through the digestive system. It is not a food however, and thus not designed to be ingested. ...Read more
No: Ialuxid gel is not sold in the US nor is any exact equivalent. Sorry. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Adapalene and clindamycin phosphate gel
- Clindamycin phosphate gel usp clear gel
- Clindamycin phosphate and nicotinamide gel
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant while taking metronidazole gel?
- How do you reduce skin peeling while using differin gel?
- Metronidazole gel discharge
- Can i use aloe vera gel while pregnant?
- How to apply clindamycin gel?