Doctor insights on:
Propoxyphene And Asa And Caffeine Narcotic Combination For Pain
A natural or synthetic alkaloid compound that has morphine-like qualities. Other examples are codeine, heroin, Meperidine (demerol). They are classified based on their intrinsic activity & where they interact in the central nervous system. They are involved in pain transmission ...Read more
Aspirin side effects: Caffeine shouldn't have significant adverse effects beyond insomnia if taken within a few hours of try to sleep. Aspirin when used intermittently in adults also shouldn't be a problem. When used chronically it can put you at increased risk for bleeding and high doses can be toxic. Follow the package labeling to be safe. ...Read more
I took Excedrin and it worked! I forgot it has caffeine in it and had a reaction. Next time can I just take aspirin and acetaminophen?
Yes: not on an empty stomach though. Also, if headaches are recurrent, please discuss this with your doctor ...Read more
I took one aleve, and one bayer back 500mg aspirin/ 35mg caffeine before i knew they were safe. I have ate and drank milk will i be okay, no bleeding?
No: While Acetaminophen is safe, Aspirin is linked to an increased rate of miscarriages if used in the first trimester and to a premature closure of the ductus arteriosus (a baby vessel in the fetus) if used in the third trimester. Caffeine must be limited during the pregnancy as well due to potential adverse effects on the fetus. Tylenol can be tried for pain related complaints. ...Read more
Took 1 painaid for headache.(110mg acetaminophen-162mg aspirin-33mg caffeine-152mg salicylamide). Had 6 cocktails after. Concerned about liver damage?
Cocktails: I'd be more worried about the 6 cocktails ... Especially if that's a regular occurrence. If so, talk to a psychiatrist or psychologist about how you might cut down. 1 tablet would not cause irreversible damage. Hope that helps! ...Read more
Can 200mg paracetamol, 300mg aspirin, 45mg caffiene tablets cause heart palpitation leading to cardiac arrest?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Acetaminophen and codeine narcotic combination for pain
- Hydrocodone and acetaminophen narcotic combination for pain
- Acetaminophen and butalbital and caffeine combination agent for pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of propoxyphene and asa and caffeine
- Is it safe to mix oxycodone and ibuprofen for pain relief?
- Finger swelling and pain for no reason
- What can be the cause for pain in my right side abdomen and burning with i pee?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free