Doctor insights on:
Proper Weight For Your Height
Check With....: Check with your doctors or look at the cdc ( center for disease control ) website for standard numbers.Remember that there is a large variation. ...Read more
Weight: 70kg? That's fine. Or did you mean 170lbs? That could be okay if you are muscular. ...Read more
I am 18. Female. Im short around 4ft and my weight is 52kg. Is my weight proper according to my height and age? If not how much should it be?
Hi I am 17 year old boy , 47 kg weight , approx 175 CM height , I want instant solution to gain proper weight or height .I want to be fit and fine .
I am 21 with height of 170cm but I weigh only 48 kg and iam so skinny what should I do to improve my weight? What proper diet must I follow?
Diet and muscle mass: You need lean muscle weight gain. In general to gain weight you need to consume more calories than you burn. Do this in a healthy way. Don't choose junk food. Make sure you get all of your essential nutrients and Amino Acids in calorie-rich food. If you do this in conjunction with weight lifting and other similar resistance training, you can increase your muscle mass. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Appropriate weight for your height and age overweight
- Weight you should be for your age and height
- What is the right weight for your height and age?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The perfect weight for your height and age
- How much should you weight for your height?
- Proper weight for height and age
- What is the proper weight for my height and age?
- Minimum healthy weight for your height