Doctor insights on:
Prognosis For No Treatment Of Stage 3 Lung Cancer
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
Average 4-6 months: The average survival for patients with stage 4 lung cancer is usually 4-6 months if only supportive therapy is used. Survival will depend on subtype of lung cancer; areas of cancer spread specially critical organs (brain, liver); and also overall patient health. Rarely, some patients can have longer survial of upto a year. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Where is the best place i can take my husband for stage 4 lung cancer treatment close to va east cosst?
Received a diagnosis and treatment options for stage 2 non-aggressive, not metastasized lung cancer. What is the best way to get a second opinion?
Thoracic surgeon: Find and visit a local thoracic surgeon. Maybe you can find one who would review your films and pathology reports by phone. ...Read more
Depends: All limited! but if small cell, short. Others relate to cell type, location of metastases , other personal risk factors. 1-4 years, few at five. ...Read more
Wrong Forum: That answer, to give it justice, would require a forum much larger than this simple application. We only have 400 characters to answer your question. Can you be more specific with us with one concern? Or you may want to consider webmd.com or the NIH website to start in learning about lung cancer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lung cancer stage 4 prognosis no treatment
- Best treatment and prognosis for stage iiib lung cancer
- Treatment for pulmonary embolism stage four lung cancer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is the chance of surviving stage 3 lung cancer usually slim?
- Stage 3 small cell lung cancer prognosis
- Treatment for stage 3 breast cancer
- Treatment for stage 4 lung cancer
- Talk to a oncologist online for free