Doctor insights on:
Progesterone Suppositories Side Effects
I was just put on progesterone suppositories at 7weeks my level was 10 and I'm on 40mg 2times a day. Is that a good mg or should I be getting more?
Accidentally i left my progesterone suppositories out of the refridgerator for 12 hours. They did not melt. Are they no more useful?
They can: Anything you put in your vagina can be associated with pink bleeding. ...Read more
Am on progesterone suppository.Is there any way to find placenta has taken over progesterone production at 12 wks before stopping suppository?
Luteal phase defect: I use progesterone in the 1st trimester quite a bit for borderline progesterones and luteal phase defect. I don't check the levels after 12 weeks because the placenta produces a sufficient amount and losses from low progesterone occur much earlier. Certainly a progesterone can be done once off the suppositories, but while you're taking them the level in your blood will reflect total progesteron ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can progesterone suppository effect the 21 day progesterone blood test? Last month (w/out) I was at 19.7 this month with I'm at 34.
Not really: It's common to have some brown spotting early in pregnancy. It is not caused by the Progesterone though. An ultrasound in a week or so should be able to see if you have a viable embryo. In the meantime, you should continue the Progesterone as directed by your doctor. And call the doctor if you have any bright red bleeding! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The side effects of progesterone suppositories
- Progesterone vaginal suppository side effects
- The side effects of taking progesterone suppositories
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The side effects boric acid suppositories
- Side effects of preparation h suppositories
- Valium suppositories side effects
- Side effects of progesterone treatment thick endometrium
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free