Doctor insights on:
Progesterone Suppositories Side Effects
They can: Anything you put in your vagina can be associated with pink bleeding. ...Read more
Accidentally i left my progesterone suppositories out of the refridgerator for 12 hours. They did not melt. Are they no more useful?
Am on progesterone suppository.Is there any way to find placenta has taken over progesterone production at 12 wks before stopping suppository?
Luteal phase defect: I use progesterone in the 1st trimester quite a bit for borderline progesterones and luteal phase defect. I don't check the levels after 12 weeks because the placenta produces a sufficient amount and losses from low progesterone occur much earlier. Certainly a progesterone can be done once off the suppositories, but while you're taking them the level in your blood will reflect total progesteron ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not really: It's common to have some brown spotting early in pregnancy. It is not caused by the Progesterone though. An ultrasound in a week or so should be able to see if you have a viable embryo. In the meantime, you should continue the Progesterone as directed by your doctor. And call the doctor if you have any bright red bleeding! ...Read more
Can progesterone suppository effect the 21 day progesterone blood test? Last month (w/out) I was at 19.7 this month with I'm at 34.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The side effects of progesterone suppositories
- What are the side effects of progesterone suppositories?
- The side effects of taking progesterone suppositories
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bisacodyl suppositories side effects
- Side effects of suppositories
- Hemorrhoid suppository side effects
- Indocid suppositories side effects
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free