Doctor insights on:
Progesterone Cause Hives
Certainly: Though it depends when and why its being taken. ...Read more
Lack of Progesterone caused 2 miscarriages. Allergic to BC pill. Face swelled taking Vitex. Related? Suppliments that help? Taking progest When Ovulat
Can adrenal fatigue cause low grade fever? Are progesterone and estrogen levels related to adrenalin and cortisol?
Dubious diagnosis: "adrenal fatigue" is a pop diagnosis, not an evidence-based one. Since true addison[s isn't a febrile illness, this isn't either. I've wondered if the "subclinical addison's" claims might have something to them, but would urge you not to self-diagnose. The danger of self-diagnosis / treatment is missing another real emotional, situational or physical problem. Your doctor should work your temp up. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Great question!: Not known. Placenta is the major producer of Progesterone in pregnancy, and Progesterone serves to keep the uterus quiet as the fetus grows. It is possible that perturbations in the uteroplacental interface (eg placental infarction) could lead to both Progesterone decline and increased risk for abruption. No study has addressed this to date; abruption remains an impossible complication to predict. ...Read more
No withdrawal bleeding after Prometrium (micronized progesterone). secondary ammenorhea 6 months. what possible issues could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does progesterone cause temperature changes?
- Hives and causes
- Can natural progesterone cause nausea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does exercise cause low progesterone?
- High progesterone levels in men
- Ovulation with a low progesterone level
- Does breastfeeding cause low progesterone?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free