Doctor insights on:
Process Of Fertilization And Implantation
How long is the total process of fertilization, implantation and enough hCG to be detected in urine pregnancy test?
10-14 days: Fertilization is quick, from 0-3 days. Add 5-7 days for the newly fertilized egg to wander it's way to a nice spot on the lining. Implantation starts and within 1-3 days, HCG will be detected in the urine. The result will be positive earlier if first morning urine is used. It will take longer if the test is done after a woman has been drinking a lot of fluids. ...Read more
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
1. How long does it take for the fertilization process to complete?
2. How long does it take for implantation to complete?
Floating & growing.: The embryo floats down the fallopian tube and enters the uterus where it will implant itself in the uterine wall and establish a blood supply to the mother for further nourisment to continue its development. While floating through the fallopian tube, it has enough nourishment inherent in the egg to divide and grow. ...Read more
Does spotting sometimes occur during fertilization? Not implantation, but fertilization. Also, are bananas ok to eat during the tww?
Nothing: This simply doesn't happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
How come i hear different things about when hCG is produced? Is it produced after implantation (week after fertilization) or before implantation?
How long after fertilization does implantation happen? Had unprotected sex dec.14th & 15(ovualtion day)i have a little blood could it be implantation
6-7 days, but...: Implantation always happens 6-7 days after fertilization, 'implantation bleeding' is mostly a pop myth and usually doesn't happen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Early signs of fertilization and implantation
- Signs and symptoms of fertilization and implantation
- Ovulation to fertilization implantation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of fertilization and implantation
- Prevent implantation of fertilized egg
- Implantation of a fertilized egg into the uterus
- Implantation after fertilization
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online