Doctor insights on:
Process Of Fertilization And Implantation
How long is the total process of fertilization, implantation and enough hCG to be detected in urine pregnancy test?
10-14 days: Fertilization is quick, from 0-3 days. Add 5-7 days for the newly fertilized egg to wander it's way to a nice spot on the lining. Implantation starts and within 1-3 days, HCG will be detected in the urine. The result will be positive earlier if first morning urine is used. It will take longer if the test is done after a woman has been drinking a lot of fluids. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
1. How long does it take for the fertilization process to complete?
2. How long does it take for implantation to complete?
Can a pregnancy test turn positive without the implantation process? In other words, can only fertilization occur for the test to turn positive?
Does spotting sometimes occur during fertilization? Not implantation, but fertilization. Also, are bananas ok to eat during the tww?
Floating & growing.: The embryo floats down the fallopian tube and enters the uterus where it will implant itself in the uterine wall and establish a blood supply to the mother for further nourisment to continue its development. While floating through the fallopian tube, it has enough nourishment inherent in the egg to divide and grow. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Ovulation can be: Variable; I have seen it from cd 9 up to cd 25 in the office. The "usual" ovulation is close to cd 14 in a textbook 28-day cycle. You can generally get pregnant from about 2 (maybe 3) days before ovulation up to the day. If you get pregnant it is 1 day at most after ovulation; implantation always happens 6-7 days afterwards. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
How come i hear different things about when hCG is produced? Is it produced after implantation (week after fertilization) or before implantation?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Approximate time span between fertilization and implantation of blastocyst
- Signs of fertilization and implantation
- How and where does the process of fertilization occur?
- Symptoms of fertilization and implantation
- Signs and symptoms of fertilization and implantation
- Early signs of fertilization and implantation
- Do you get cramps from implantation of the fertilized egg?
- Explain the process of fertilization
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online