Doctor insights on:
Problems Of Heart
I have t wave abnormality in anteolateral leads also came positive in tmt test.But i completed the test without symptoms.Any problem with heart?
Unsure: Cannot say yes or no. Would need further evaluation. ...Read more
I think I've got a problem my heart resting has been 45 to 55 most nights and when I wake up. During the day to varies from 60 to 80 is this normal?
Probably normal: This is all normal and nothing to worry about. But best to check with your doc to be completely sure. ...Read more
Can gastric problems mimic heart problems and if so, what types of problems can cause it? I have a clean bill of health regarding my heart.
Yes: When you have infections in your gums and mouth the bacteria will produce toxins and inflammation that can get into your blood stream and travel to your heart and every other part of your body. These infections have been linked to, heart, kidney, lung and many other diseases. So it is very important to keep your mouth healthy. A healthy mouth will help your body stay healthier. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I was born in 1992 with infant alcahol synddrome. Did they have the technology back then to know if I had heart problems? My heart usually skips beats when I lay on myleft side or just sitting down. When I stand up my heart races
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a pain in my right hand is this an early sign of heart problem
- Out of shape or heart problem
- What is the side effect of sensa crystal diet for people with heart problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of heart problems make having dental work dangerous?
- What type of heart problem is senile calcific aortic stenosis?
- Heart problems that cause shortness of breath
- Can hiccups be a sign of heart problems?
- Talk to a cardiologist online