Doctor insights on:
Depends : On how much deviation there is , 2-3 prism diopters are well tolerated, above that it depends. ...Read more
Got punched several x's in the eye in 2012. I now have to wear prism glasses. But, I now get severe shooting and pulling pain in it. What what can I?
My daughter had 4strabismus operations for exo, eso and once superior oblique palsy. She is seeing double all the time and on prism glasses. What to do?
Who should I see about one slightly bulging eye and sudden lazy eye if i've had an eye exam and was just prescribed prism glasses?
I am seeing an occupational therapist for my recent diagnosis. The exercises give me debilitating headaches and the prism glasses only help a moderate amount. I'm exhausted. Any thoughts or ideas?
Unusual: Generally occupational therapy activity is pain free and might lead to headaches only if over done. Discuss this with the OT person taking care of you. Prism glasses are used to minimize doubling and eyestrain when the eyes do not track well together. If you have this problem, see a ophthalmologist with expertise in strabismus (eye muscle problems). ...Read more
I can't see without my glasses. Can others tell that I have prisms in my glasses just by looking at them please?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to wear reading glasses even if you have perfect vision?
- Is it ok to wear reading glasses all the time?
- Glasses marks on nose annoying
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why wearing glasses makes eyes sunken?
- Can not wearing glasses cause dizziness?
- Is it okay to convert my glasses prescription to my contact lens prescription?
- Side effects of wearing glasses
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free