Doctor insights on:
Primolut N Dosage To Delay Periods
My expecting periods are on 30 or 31 July I want to delay it. Can I start using Primolut N today. Will it work? how many dosage can I take in a day.
What is the dosage and time to take primolut n tablet to delay periods.
For how many days can it be continued?
Dear doctor, can you suggest the dosage for Primolut N for delaying periods? What amount and for how many days and when?
What dosage of Primolut nor 10mg should I be taking if i want to delay my period, which is due in around 5 days. I will start today.?
Physician: You need to ask you physician.Get a more detailed answer ›
I am trying to postpone my period... I took Plan B 4 days ago? Can i start norethindrone today to delay period? Dose? 5mg or 10mg?
I'm on Primolut N (1x3) and stopped 3 days ago. No sign of period yet. Any reason? Can i still get pregnant if i'm on the pills? Does it matter?
Common: Primolut n is a progestin only pill that is used for several indications including endometriosis and to decrease menstrual bleeding - it is also used to delay the menses. It is not specifically a contraceptive and will not likely keep you from ovulating or conceiving. If you have irregular periods it may not be time - if your periods are usually regular, the do a pregnancy test to rule out that. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Primolut n to delay periods
- Primolut n dosage india delaying periods
- Primolut n or duphaston to delay periods
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to take regestrone or primolut n to postpone periods?
- How to prepone periods with primolut n?
- How to take primolut n to delay period for a week?
- Reason for delay in periods after taking primolut n
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free