Doctor insights on:
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
Do all subchorionic Hermatoma's get treated to prevent miscarriage? I have a small (1x 2cm) and nothing given to me? Normal?
Just found out I'm (5wks) pg. I'm high risk and take progesterone to prevent miscarriage, but can't see my Dr. for 2 weeks! Is over the counter okay?
Progesterone: No. If your doctor will not see you, see someone who will. ...Read more
Fertility doctor prescribed dexamethadone to prevent miscarriage. My wife has been on the drug for a week. We found research that concerned us concerning birth defects with the drug. Any thoughts?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Preventing a miscarriage
- Prevent miscarriage naturally
- Vitamins to help prevent miscarriage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ways to help prevent miscarriage
- Ways to prevent miscarriage
- Preventing another miscarriage
- Ecosprin to prevent miscarriage
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free