Doctor insights on:
Presistent increased frequency of emptying bladder, urinating, as a symptom of a disease state. 2 types: Mellitus (high blood glucose) & Insipidus (inadequate anti-diuretic hormone). In Diabetes mellitus, the far more common, glucose concentrations are ↑ed due to combination of 8 organ system changes referred to as the "ominous octet" & aggravated by intake of sugars (simple & complex ...Read more
Soda: Both can be quite problematic.Get a more detailed answer ›
Diet and diabetes: Sometimes certain foods will theoretically delay the onset of type 2 diabetes but this is poorly understood and more hypothetical. Foods containing brewers yeast contain chromium and can be useful as an example. More preventive information is available from: http://www.Diabetes.Org/diabetes-basics/prevention/. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to prevent diabetes insipidus with a low sodium diet?
- How to prevent diabetes onset during pregnancy?
- How to prevent diabetes with diet exercise?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Foods that prevent diabetes
- Can exercise prevent the complicatons of diabetes?
- Food to prevent hair fall
- How do i prevent stroke?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free