Doctor insights on:
Pressure Points In Ear
I have a cold and at certain points in the day my ears feel pressure and i feel sensative to sound.! is this normal?
No. : It is probably associated with congestion from your cold. This can derive from blockage in the eustachian tube from nasal congestion. Decongestants can help alleviate the symptoms. If it persists after your cold resolves, see your primary care physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ear feels very pressurized sometimes like it needs to pop. Than it does and than it goes back to pressure. Coming off of a cold. Is this normal?
Ear popping: Sounds like a problem with your eustachian tube wich is very common after a cold. If not usually a problem in the past then this will clear up on its own usually. ...Read more
Right above both side of ears I barely touch it it hurts then my head feels pressured what is this???
Exam: Get examined- your question cannot be answered here. ...Read more
Ear Pressure: We dont know anything about you and certainly not enough to offer you a relevant response. I recommend a consultation with an ENT in person or through Healthtap Prime. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Eustacian tubes: The tube that runs from your middle middle ear to your nasal passages is different in everyone, some larger or smaller, some at more of an angle....And allergies can make it less open also (it is lined with the same tissue as your nose basically). Things that can help when you fly is chewing gum, using a nose spray like afrin before you fly, or something called "earplanes", in your pharmacy! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does thumping sound in ear indicate that i have high blood pressure?
- Ringing in ears pressure in head
- Head pressure and ringing in ears
- Does high blood pressure cause ringing in ears?
- Pressure points behind ears
- How to get rid of sinus pressure in ears?
- Can sinus and allergy problems cause pressure in your ears and face and nose?
- Pressure points for rheumatoid arthritis in the right hand
- Pressure points in the ear