Doctor insights on:
Pressure Points In Ear
I have a cold and at certain points in the day my ears feel pressure and i feel sensative to sound.! is this normal?
No. : It is probably associated with congestion from your cold. This can derive from blockage in the eustachian tube from nasal congestion. Decongestants can help alleviate the symptoms. If it persists after your cold resolves, see your primary care physician. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Been feeling a small bruising like pain where my glasses stay behind my ears. Is it possible to develop pressure points from the tip of glasses arm?
Right above both side of ears I barely touch it it hurts then my head feels pressured what is this???
Has thick brown stuff coming out of ear. Says he feels pressure in ear. He says it's bit very painful, just pressure and lots of thick brown stuff. ?
Eustacian tubes: The tube that runs from your middle middle ear to your nasal passages is different in everyone, some larger or smaller, some at more of an angle....And allergies can make it less open also (it is lined with the same tissue as your nose basically). Things that can help when you fly is chewing gum, using a nose spray like afrin before you fly, or something called "earplanes", in your pharmacy! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ringing in ears pressure in head
- Head pressure and ringing in ears
- Pressure points behind ears
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can sinus and allergy problems cause pressure in your ears and face and nose?
- Pressure points for rheumatoid arthritis in the right hand
- Ringing in ears sinus pressure
- How effective is pseudoephedrine in fixing ear pressure blockage during flights?
- Pressure in ear when bending over