Doctor insights on:
Prescription Pain Killers And Opiates Leading To Infertility
Men yes, women maybe: Men on short-term or long-term prescription or illegal opiates can have decreases in luteinizing hormone (lh) levels, lower testosterone levels, and lower sperm counts and/or reduced sperm quality (motility or morphology). We know less about effects on women. Long-acting opiates (pills or patches) can cause low hormones, absent periods (amenorrhea) or irregular cycles. See http://1.Usa.Gov/gznxys. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have prescription for pain killers vicodone and percucets, how long will they be in my urine. Will epidural steroids show up in a urine drug test?
Up to a week: Vicodin and Percocet will show up on a good urine screen for as long as a week afterwards. If they are lawfully prescribed, simply explain. If not, please get the help of a pain management or addiction specialist -- this is no way to live. The steroids injected epidurally are not screened-for drugs of abuse. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had my wisdom teeth removed in dec. And i did take some prescription pain killers. I took a hair drug test last week, will i fail?
Pain killers: Firstly you need to be evaluated by your doctor or a pain specialist - they will determine if you need a prescription pain medication. Not every pan requires a strong medication. Secondly whatever is written please use as directed only make no changes unless this has been approved by the doctor. ...Read more
Good that you: admitted that you have an issue. Suggest going through a formal detox program that will follow you afterwards through narcotics anonymous. You will also need to change your life, meaning friends/family that may have been involved in your lifestyle. Also consider not getting yourself in situations where the urge can come back. Its now your choice to take care of yourself. Good Luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a pain under my left ear and under the jaw bone to touch
- Pain and burning sensation behind the knee radating down to calf on right leg
- I have pain on my right side under my breast and the pain hurts in my back to
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to feel pain down my arms and legs after i sneeze?
- Could a bowel obstruction cause back pain and hurt to walk
- Is it dangerous to take lorazepam with tramadol for pain and depression?
- I have a dull pain and cramp on my left leg from the thigh to my feet
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free