Doctor insights on:
Preoperative Antispasmodic Medication
Many websites: Thre are many websites that can give you the answe. Global rph, epocrates are two that can be helpful. ...Read more
Perhaps: Not all ibs patients respond the same. While no absolute cure is available, new evidence suggests that more can be done now for symptom relief & control than ever before. Many sufferers of ibs find the use of certain "probiotics" an effective resource in combating & managing the symptoms--perhaps with an antispasmodic. A gastroenterologist can discuss these new developments & advise you. Call now. ...Read more
Possibly: They usually help but not necessarily a cure. ...Read more
Maybe: IBS is caused by a dysregulation of intestinal motility, but we don't know why it effects someone with diarrhea and someone else with constipation. The problem with using loperamide is that it can intentionally slow intestinal motility and you may morph from IBS-D to alternating diarrhea and constipation. ...Read more
Can't say: Different ones work better for different people ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Would antispasmodic medication also prevent diarrhea
- Where i can find a list of antispasmodic medications
- Otc antispasmodic medications
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best over-the-counter medications for bronchitis?
- Best over-the-counter medication for ear ache
- What allergy medication can someone with high blood pressure take?
- Can you take garcinia cambogia with thyroid medication?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free