Doctor insights on:
22 yrs & sexually active. i'm having an abnormally long period. Today is day 9. Also I had premenstrual spotting for 4 days. Is this bad?
Bloated,headache,cramps, cries a lot,all premenstrual symptoms but way worse, hpt negative but only spotting last month and 2 days late this month,pg?
Ovulation: Given the timing of the spotting, midcycle, this is most likely related to a brief, abrupt drop in estrogen that occurs with ovulation. Given your age, greater than 40, you must have this evaluated by your ob/gyn. This evaluation should include an exam, ultrasound and endometrial biopsy! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Spotting 7days before period that was very light (brown in color) lasted a day and I'm now 2 days before period is supposed to start and neg test?
This could be: Break through bleeding related to hormonal imbalance. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Brown premenstrual spotting
- Premenstrual spotting causes
- I just had my period a week ago and now im spotting
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red spotting after ovulation
- What does brown spotting mean before your period?
- Why would i be spotting pink blood 3 days after my period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free