Doctor insights on:
Pregnant Woman Eating Burger
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Unknown: Some pregnant women may develop a certain tendency to eat uncooked food like raw rice. There are no known studies in pregnant women on the effect of eating raw rice. I do suspect that an upset stomach, constipation and bloating may result. I recommend you resist the temptation and try cooking the rice. ...Read more
I am a pregnant woman and I was wondering if eating ready meals that mean that food containing egg makes me at risk?
Only if spoiled: only if the food is spoiledGet a more detailed answer ›
Is it true that if a pregnant woman gets sick eating certain foods, it means her baby is allergic to those foods?
Is the well woman plus omega 3 6 9 a good brand of one a day vitamin to take? Thinking about getting pregnant this year. Eating habits are not good.
Yes: I have checked out the ingredients and it looks like a very good quality multivitamin, better than most! however, I am concerned that your eating habits are not good. Vitamins are not a substitute for a healthy diet. A good diet is crucial during pregnancy. Please start improving your diet now- limit sugars, artificial sweeteners & fried foods, have salads & more vegetables & fruits! good luck! ...Read more
Less than 1 year: If a couple is having regular unprotected intercourse (2 or more times per week), there is an 80-90% chance of getting pregnant in one year. If you have been trying to conceive for over a year, you might consider seeing a fertility specialist to assess the problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can not eating breakfast be bad for a pregnant woman?
- Why not eating is bad for a pregnant woman?
- Healthy eating plan for pregnant woman
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a woman get pregnant from sperm outside her vagina?
- Can a pregnant woman soak in epsom salt baths?
- Can a girl get pregnant from eating sperm?
- Can a woman get pregnant if she has blood clots during period?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online