Doctor insights on:
Pregnant With A Morula Transfer
Ivf question: what are my chances with a day 5 transfer of a cavitating morula. I am 33 years old with male factor infertility.
That really needs: To be answered by your infertilty specialist since he or she did the transfer and know what is going on with your hormones and how everything went the doc should have given u odds. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I started to bleed red & heavy on day 5 post my egg transfer of x2 5 day compacting morula's. Is this likely to be my period? Isn't it too early?
I did a 3 day transfer on the 20th of April 2015.. I have no signs or symptoms .. Could I be pregnant or possibly not?
Not much prep needed: I think that all they are going to do is move you from one bed to the other, so i don't think you need to prepare for that very much. ...Read more
I will have pregnant test tomorrow, the 9th day after transfer. Just bought pregnant test stick and tested and turned out negative. Still have chance?
Yes: If the embryo survived the transfer and began to develop than you are already pregnant! ...Read more
If someone cannot even see semen on something because it is a very small amount, can that get someone pregnant by transfer?
5 day transfer Oct 4 told to wait until 14th but just tested clear one line but when held up to light can see faint second meaning pregnant? Too soon?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chances of getting pregnant with a condom with pull out
- Chances of getting pregnant during ovulation with a condom
- Can you get pregnant with a thin uterine lining?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a girl get pregnant with one small ovary?
- Chances of getting pregnant with a condom slipping off
- 39 weeks pregnant with a vaginal watery discharge
- Can you still get pregnant with a std?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free