Doctor insights on:
Pregnant With A Bruised Belly Button
Pregnancy: You would have to be 20 weeks along for this size and it would be remarkable at age 48 to be pregnant. ...Read more
Bruises, or ecchymoses, are a discoloration and tenderness of the skin or mucous membranes due to the leakage of blood from an injured blood vessel into the tissues. Pupura refers to bruising as the result of a disease condition. A very small bruise is called a petechia. These often appear as many tiny red dots clustered together, and could ...Read more
What to do if I have this burning bruising pain above my belly button and I'm 8 months pregnant what could it be?
No: Unexplained bruising is not normal. You need check with your OB doctor. ...Read more
I had surgery for a ectopic pregnancy and now I'm bruising under my belly button should I go back to the hospital?
I'm 5 weeks pregnant & since yesterday, above my belly button & to the right is tender. Only when I sit up and press on it. What could this be?
Im 37 weeks pregnant and my belly button has become very sore what's causing it my stomach is tender too?
14 wks pregnant, fell on my butt on my stairs. Now I have an achy feeling on the left side near my ribs above my belly button?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- A bruised belly button while pregnant
- Playing with belly button while pregnant
- How long does belly button bruise associated with pregnancy last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Foods to avoid with a belly button hernia
- How to do situps with a belly button ring?
- Can you wear a belly button ring while pregnant?
- Is belly button bruise a symptom of pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online