Doctor insights on:
Pregnant Swelling And Leg Numbness
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Currently 37wks pregnant with hbp. Have severe swelling of feet, ankles, and legs. Seems to just be getting worse. Painful and numb. Is this normal?
No: If what you're saying is that you have high blood pressure, then that is not normal. Depending on how high the blood pressure is, you may need to be admitted and have an induction of labor. If you haven't had labs to rule out preeclampsia that is something else that likely needs to occur today or tomorrow. Call your doctor or go straight to labor and delivery. ...Read more
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 32 weeks pregnant swelling and leg numbness
- Numbness in feet swelling and rash on legs
- Numbness in legs while pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lower right back pain swelling nausea numbness in leg
- Does ovarian cancer cause leg numbness and foot swelling?
- Leg numbness
- Facial swelling and numbness
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online