Doctor insights on:
Pregnant Female Dog
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Could be once: Pregnancy occurs when semen is deposited in the vagina around the time of ovulation allowing one sperm to fertilize the egg released from the ovary. This can happen the first time you have sex. In others it will take longer. I notice you are 16. It is important that you do some reading on reproduction so that you understand how things work before you get in over your head. Use condoms. ...Read more
No: You cannot get pregnant without intercourse.Get a more detailed answer ›
Variable: With most "normal" couples, pregnancies takes 8-15 months to achieve. This is extremely variable, however. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Temp drop in pregnant dog
- Female pregnant delivery
- How a female get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Im pregnant can i eat a hot dog
- Can a female get pregnant after her period?
- Can a female get pregnant while on her period?
- How do castrated females get pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online