Doctor insights on:
Pregnant Boobs Hurt
Feb 18 messed around. Possible precum. Took plab 3 hrs later. Withdrawal bleeding. 2 weeks later took pregnant test, neg. I'm not pregnant? Boobs hurt too
No, but: An over-the-counter pregnancy test is quite accurate two weeks after conception. If you took Plan B and delayed ovulation by a couple of days, you may want to repeat the pregnancy test when it is been 17 or 18 days since the event. Plan b can cause hormonal symptoms like breast tenderness, so i wouldn't worry. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Period usually on time Nd I bled 3 days early this month nd i NVR bld 3 days always 5 nd was lite pD due the 15th?Am I pregnant? Tummy & boobs hurt.
My lower right breast is painful when i touch it, its nothing like when i was pregnant an my boobs hurt or even when i get my period.
Not to worry.: Just be happy that they aren't sore. Take care. ...Read more
My boobs hurt so much and if i take my bra off they feel like lead weights is there a possibility i could be pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My boobs hurt could i be pregnant
- Boobs hurt not pregnant
- Where do your boobs hurt when your pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Im 25 weeks pregnant and my vagina hurts
- If my ovaries hurt and im three days late could i be pregnant
- Why do my boobs hurt after sleeping on my stomach?
- Is your stomach suppose to hurt when first pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online