Doctor insights on:
Pregnant And Delsym
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
No it is category C: No it is not a good idea as it falls in category c.It means that it has not been tested in pregnant women but in animal studies it caused harm to the fetus in animals. ...Read more
If really needed : While you can use that medication while pregnant you should not take any medication unless necessary and you know you tolerate it. Any illness while pregnant you be taken seriously and the best course is to see a medical provider to ensure nothing more serious. A good lung exam can help confirm the cough is just bronchitis or even post nasal drip vs pneumonia. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Im 36 weeks pregnant and having strange sharp pain in vagina area
- Hard and sore nipples not pregnant
- My stomach is swollen and hard i look like im pregnant but im not not on period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I am pregnant and my stool is very dark is that normal
- How soon can you get pregnant while taking provera and metformin?
- Im 25 weeks pregnant and my vagina hurts
- Can you eat spinach and artichoke dip when pregnant?
- Talk to an allergist online for free