Doctor insights on:
Ideally with 5-MTHF: Most prenatals are fairly similar but there's a subtle yet important difference. About 30% of people can't convert Folic Acid to its active form, l-5-mthf, so to be on the safe side it's best to take one with that form like prenatal nutrients (pure encapsulations) , basic prenatal (thorne) or prenatal pro (designs for health). These also have biotin, which is important, & natural e, not synthetic. ...Read more
Gestational sac: Between 4 and 5 weeks the gestational sac should become visible, followed by the yolk sac by mid 5th week, and fetal pole by 6th week. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can u get pregnant on marina?
- Can a 50 woman get pregnant?
- The best sex positions to not get pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i insert ejaculated sperm into vagina to get pregnant?
- Im 36 weeks pregnant and having strange sharp pain in vagina area
- Is it possible to get pregnant if his penis does not enter my vagina?
- Can a girl get pregnant if she has her period the day after unprotected sex?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online