Doctor insights on:
Pregnancy Upset Stomach Third Trimester
Can i sleep on my stomach in the third trimester? Or will it hurt the baby? I'm approaching 33 weeks.
If Comfortable: As long as your pregnancy is proceeding normally and you and the baby are doing well you can sleep in any position that works best for your comfort. Many women in their third trimester still sleep on their tummy, often propped with body pillows. Getting sleep at this stage of pregnancy is most important and finding your best comfy way to do this is what counts. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Since 3rd trimester of my pregnancy i get these sharp pain in the middle of my upper abdomen which travels to the back. I had baby but stillget pain.
Just started 3rd trimester, and sex causes some cramping in abdomen making it uncomfortable and a bit painful. Should i also be concerned for the baby?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Third trimester of pregnancy upset stomach
- Stomach pain in third trimester of pregnancy
- Stomach cramps in pregnancy third trimester
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Soreness stomach pregnancy third trimester
- Pregnancy upset stomach first trimester
- Stomach pain during third trimester of pregnancy
- Stomach ache during pregnancy third trimester
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online