Doctor insights on:
Pregnancy Test After Medical Abortion
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I had a medical abortion at 5 wks. I ultimately did not bleed all that much. How long should I wait to take a pregnancy test to be sure it worked?
I had a medical abortion 4 weeks ago. Why is my pregnancy test positive? I did have unprotected sex 1 week after but he pulled out.
After 4 weeks of medical abortion I had a home pregnancy test and it was negative.does it confirm that i am not pregnant anymore.
Have a medical abortion in april then14 may i got my first period and now till 23 june i have no period.Pregnancy test is -ve.quick remedy please.....
There is no: Very quick remedy, you can see your doc to put you on the pill to regulate you then go off. Once regulated you should be fine again . ...Read more
Varies: Bhcg resolution varies from person to person. It may take a few days or a few weeks. Unless you had sex without condoms or birth control after your abortion then the pregnancy test is still detecting left over hormone from the previous pregnancy. Recheck it once and week until it resolves. Start birth control to prevent another unplanned pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pregnancy after medical abortion
- Pregnancy test after abortion
- Pregnancy symptoms after medical abortion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs of pregnancy after a medical abortion fails
- Pregnancy test still showing positive after an abortion
- Positive pregnancy test after surgical abortion
- Long after abortion will pregnancy test positive
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free