Doctor insights on:
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Pregnancy systoms but negative blood an hpt test uterus is closed an thick nauseous bad very sore breast tests are negative could i still be pregnant?
Possible/it depends.: If you haven't had your period yet, there is a chance you could be pregnant. The nausea and sore breasts can point to this. You should repeat your hpt in one week to be sure. If it's negative, and/or you had your period, you can be sure you're not pregnant. If not, and no period, you're pregnant. If you symptoms persist, and the test is negative, and no period, see your doctor to find out why. ...Read more
I took a pregnancy test last week and it was negative but have had the systoms but i'm a day late on my dot and i'm trying if that helps am i prego?
Yes : Pregnant teenagers face different challenges. Medically speaking, they are at higher risk for preterm birth, low birth weight, and increased infant mortality. They also have higher rates of depression and children with delayed cognitive abilities. This doesn't include the huge socioeconomic burden that teenage pregnancy brings to the table. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Systom of pregnancy
- Floating pregnancy test
- Afi 5cm 32 weeks pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days do you wait after having sex to take pregnancy test?
- I am 5 days late for my period is it too early to take a home pregnancy test
- How long will a pregnancy test show positive after abortion?
- Earliest signs of pregnancy after iui
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online