Doctor insights on:
Pregnancy Nipples Protruding
Nipples are a bit sore and are sticking out more even thought they are normally flat, could this be a sign of early pregnancy?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Im very emotional and I have really sore nipples and they are sticking out they are normally flat , and I have mad cravings I took a home pregnancy test a week after I had sex I'm only 17 and I'm afraid?
Not necessarily: While your skin may change in pregnancy and the nipples also change there are other things you need to look out for. The nipple can get injured and the nipple skin can dry out. But I would have the area evaluated to make sure its not paget's of the nipple unless it is resolving on its own. Also a urine pregnancy test is easily found in stores ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is nipples protruding a symptom of pregnancy?
- Protruding nipples
- How long does nipples protruding associated with pregnancy last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal treatment for protruding nipples
- Remedies for protruding nipples
- Home remedies for protruding nipples
- My nipple has a protruding areola
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online