Doctor insights on:
Pregnancy Heated Mattress Pads
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Depends: If you have plenty of extra help and it is not discomforting for you to do so, then - yes. If in doubt, not feeling well or don't want to worry about possible consequences, then have some one else do it for you. ...Read more
3-day bleeding enough to reach a pad. Is it still within the normal range of bleeding if you are a month pregnant? Is this common in pregnancy?
Took pregnancy test and was positive. Same day started bleeding, not heavy, nothing that showed on pad. Same day, took another test and was neg. Preg?
I had light pink and brown spotting (not enough fr pad) on jan. 4th-6th, took a pregnancy test on the 7th and 12th, both neg. could I still be pregnan?
Stressful pregnancy scare, then period came 2 days early, enough to fill several pads for 3-4 days, Neg pregnant test when it finished, am I def not preg?
Will pregnancy bleeding have clots and be enough to fill up pads? If your period is shorter than normal (2 instead of 7-8 days), are you pregnant?
Implantation bleedin: Is usually around the time of the missed period and is usually light bleeding or spotting. If it is heavier and has clots it is more likely to be a period. If the period is shorter than usual it is possibly early pregnancy with implantation bleeding or it is an unusual period. Check a pregnancy test to tell. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i use a heated mattress pad during pregnancy?
- Can you use a heated mattress pad while pregnant?
- Pregnancy and heating mattress pad
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are heating pads safe during pregnancy?
- Incubate early pregnancy heating pad
- Will having a tempurpedic type mattress pad prevent bedsores
- Is a heating pad safe during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online